Double rinsing mill
The double rinsing mill is a compact machine that is easy to operate. The special sieve construction ensures there is less by-catch and more shrimp of the right size. The percentage of “stickers” is minimized.
The sieve can be used in the rinser mill for different sizes. The standard machine comes in sizes 6.2 mm, 6.2 to 8.0 mm, and 8.0 mm. This can be customized to other sizes.
Your processing will not be interrupted by stoppages due to plants or algae. The machine is low maintenance and easy to keep clean. The bearings and drive are easily replaced and the machine is completely low maintenance.
- Material Stainless steel 316
- Dimensions 1200 x 580 x 1100 (LxBxH)
- Dimensions sieve drum 5.0 mm-15 mm
- Left/right rotation
- Equipped with drain gutters all made to order
- Standard 380 Volt power (with rotational speed control), 24 Volt and hydraulic optional